Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US Child Care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to family’s homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About the Role
The Care Ops Case Manager will serve as a case manager and care coordinator for families receiving ongoing care. You will support multiple families at a given time, guiding them through their care journey, starting with scheduling their first direct intervention appointment, all the way to graduation from the program. You will serve as the single point of contact for all Sprout providers who serve your assigned families, responsible for all operational aspects of care delivery.
THIS IS A NIGHTSHIFT ROLE. Monday - Friday, the hours will be 9 am - 5 pm either Eastern, Central, or Pacific US time.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Care Operations team to ensure efficient and timely onboarding of new families into care.
- Support Care Ops Associates with client engagement activities for families in ongoing care, such as task creation and follow-up reminders, reviews, and family-specific events
- Review and track communication in a variety of channels (Slack, Email, Phone, Text, etc.) and log within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Sprout software
- Collaborate closely with Care Ops Associates and Providers to send relevant clinical documentation to caregivers
- Review and track client account stages within Salesforce, ZenDesk, and proprietary Sprout software
- Track ongoing re-scheduling needs, as a result of changes in family availability, staff availability, or ad-hoc changes, to provide the highest quality care
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience, knowledge or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health or similar field (ABA experience preferred)
- Must be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in the daily work environment and be resourceful in solving problems
- This position requires the ability to multi-task and have high attention to detail
- Familiarity with the US Healthcare system
- Detail-oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google drive, Google Sheets) preferred
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross-functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top-notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the family journey from the first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high-quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our families and always strive to do better for them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.