Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We've even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas, and listening to each other!
With 34 nationalities amongst a team of more than 154, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it's only the beginning!
Your focus in this role:
- Qualify and recruit reseller and referral partners within a dedicated territory.
- Manage the lead flow and qualify/progress high-value leads to regional Partner Managers.
- Manage & close SMB agency leads.
- Develop and nurture relationships with partners to secure partner-led sales.
- Proactively recruit the right partners based on industry or geographical segments not covered by Swapcard direct sales team.
- Provide local language and regional service support to supplement Swapcard services where needed.
- Provide complimentary service offerings to cover the holistic services nature of events (i.e., Production/Registration/Creative & Design)
- Provide enablement programs to educate partner teams on pricing structures, platform capabilities, and developments, as well as positioning and market fit.
- Grow commercial relationships by extending revenue throughout to Swapcard by reselling or referral selling.
What you will be doing:
- Strong sales administration within internal systems and the coordination of service efforts/deployment of resources to deliver to client expectations.
- Create strong relationships with agency partners to understand their business model and deliver mutually beneficial financial relationships.
- Results both financial and leverage are critical to the success of this role. Reliable forecasting and deal transparency, as well as reference case development and roadmap inputs, will form part of the measures of success for performance assessment.
- 2 or more years of sales experience.
- 1 or more years of experience in the events industry, ideally within an agency environment.
- Strong relationship development and management skills.
- Exceptional comfort while speaking on the phone/video conference and presenting while selling with and enabling Partners.
- Exceptional communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Persistent, optimistic, and charismatic.
- Experience qualifying leads and managing deals from negotiation through closure.
- Fluent in English - Regional languages would be appreciated!
Reasons to join us
* International Team with 39 nationalities (more on the way!) ?
* Paris HQ with offices in the USA, UAE, CA, UK, & IN ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth ?
* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences ?
* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset ? ?
* Family Leave & remote work to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ ?
* Team that seizes every opportunity to celebrate success ? ???
* Learning support & sponsorship ?
* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable ?
* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness ?
* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️