Who We Are At Virgil
Virgil is a tech-forward provider of adult behavioral therapy across the United States. We believe that patients, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for adults struggling with behavioral disorders in the environment best suited to help them - their home or ours.
We're looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us.
About The Role
Virgil is hiring a remote Care Operations Scheduling Coordinator. The Care Operations Scheduling Coordinator will provide professional clinical care to clients with behavioral healthcare needs and work with clinical and case management staff to establish and coordinate care, set up appointments, inform participants of the status of their group session schedule in a timeous manner.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the assessments and developments of the treatment plan.
- Maintain and update schedules, calendars, and agendas.
- Verify the availability of in-house and external participants for planned sessions.
- Confirm appointments and arrange session venues.
- Send out reminders of scheduled group sessions.
- Reschedule or cancel group sessions in a timeous manner.
- Implement services for patients in accordance with their individualized treatment plan (ITP).
- Communicate and document patients' progress toward their discharge plan.
- Maintain the patient's comprehensive clinical record, including documentation of activities performed as part of the service delivery process.
- Work collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with clients and their support system.
- Participate in weekly multidisciplinary treatment team meetings to review all assigned patients.
- Able to complete ad-hoc project work as necessary
What You'll Need
- At least 1 year of experience in behavioral healthcare or substance abuse settings serving culturally diverse populations.
- Knowledge of health care, the detoxification process, addiction, co-occurring disorders, DSM criteria, and health care terminology.
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle tasks and demands.
- Familiarity with diverse cultures and gender-specific issues and the ability to incorporate the needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into the organization.
- Flexibility to handle any emergencies that may arise after standard business hours
- 1 PM to 9 PM EST
- 1 PM to 9 PM CST
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You'll work with patients to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality behavioral care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You'll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You'll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Virgil, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Virgil is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.