Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric autism therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by over $96mm from leading investors in healthcare technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, Sound Ventures, and Bling Capital, our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, and caring professionals to help us improve autism care.
About The Role
The Care Ops Case Manager will serve as a case manager and care coordinator for families receiving ongoing care. You will support multiple families at a given time, guiding them through their care journey, starting with scheduling their first direct intervention appointment, all the way to graduation from the program. You will serve as the single point of contact for all Sprout providers who serve your assigned families, responsible for all operational aspects of care delivery.
THIS IS A NIGHTSHIFT ROLE. Monday - Friday, the hours will be 9 am - 5 pm either Eastern, Central, or Pacific US time.
What You’ll Do
- Own and maintain relationships with families and their Sprout care teams, acting as their primary point of contact on all matters related to care
- Be accountable for engagement with Sprout services by our families, upholding a superior quality of care, and attaining high satisfaction scores from both families and providers
- Within your market, act as a primary coordinator of all cross-functional operations pertinent to your assigned families
- Maintain regular, open communication with Sprout providers in your market, to proactively plan for optimum care results and problem-solve potential issues
- Utilize an array of proprietary and third-party software to complete your daily tasks
- Understand and apply federal and state requirements regarding family confidentiality and the principles of maintaining protected health information (PHI), such as HIPAA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional experience in relationship management, client experience, and/or healthcare
- Strong customer service and client management skills
- Detail-oriented and excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience with OpenPhone, Salesforce, Google Workspace (Google docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets) preferred
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA compliance and privacy measures is an advantage
- Familiarity with the US HealthCare system is an advantage
- Previous experience working with clinical (physicians, psychologists, etc...) colleagues preferred
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in pediatrics, autism, behavioral health, or similar field (ABA experience preferred)
- Willing to work during evenings in the Philippines
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross-functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top-notch products and services to our growing number of families. You’ll work with families to understand pain points and optimize the family journey from the first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high-quality autism care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our families. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Sprout, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face-to-face collaboration with a remote-friendly environment.
What We Believe
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Sprout without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Sprout thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our families and always strive to do better for them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Sprout Therapy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.