Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Monitoring the daily workload and allocating and assigning cases based on priority and available resources.
- Providing subject matter expertise during internal and external projects and engagements
- Identifying opportunities to optimize team performance and counseling staff and support staff (quality assurance, training, documentation) on dispute related matters in order to maximize resource utilization and service delivery quality.
- Incubating new services, processes, and new Client case work to ensure that programs are set-up correctly and working as expected.
- Reviewing and approving high-dollar dispute claims for junior staff members
- Reviewing claimant spend-patterns, transaction data, available online data, and leveraging knowledge of industry fraud trends to determine if claim is valid or fraudulent.
- Reviewing evidence presented and leveraging Visa’s dispute resolution management rules to determine the validity of each claim and its potential for recovery.
- Utilizing Visa’s chargeback process to attempt recovery on behalf of Visa DPS’ Issuing Clients, ensuring that chargebacks are submitted in accordance with Visa’s International Operating Regulations, and that all required evidentiary and technical conditions and requirements are met.
- When chargebacks are challenged by the opposing party via a representment, review the new evidence to assess its validity and either resolve the claim or counter-challenge the representment through Visa’s pre-arbitration, pre-compliance, arbitration, or compliance process.
- Analysts will manage all complex dispute types, primarily non-fraud claims.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a card issuing, or back office banking environment, and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a dispute resolution management or loss recovery role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visa’s International Operating Regulations, industry trends, and industry best practices.
- A proven track record for making sound decisions based on available evidence, managing both short and long-term goals, and achieving high quality operational results.
- A proven track record for identifying and proactively sharing dispute processes that maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Qualified individuals will possess the initiative and judgment to ensure customer expectations and service levels are exceeded.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- The ability to occasionally work off hours to support the global team
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire