frontdoor, inc. (“Frontdoor”) is a newly-minted public company that traces its roots back 50 years to when American Home Shield founded the home service plan industry. Operating in all 50 states, Frontdoor serves more than two million customers through a nationwide network of approximately 17,500 pre-qualified contractor firms. Frontdoor’s goal is to take the hassle out of owning a home by helping its customers protect their budgets from large, unexpected repair costs. It achieves this goal with services powered by people and enabled by technology. Today, its home service plans cover many of a home’s most common systems and appliances. As a BBB-accredited business and founding member of the National Home Service Contract Association (NHSCA), an industry regulatory body, Frontdoor has taken home several industry awards ranging from Best in Service by HomeWarrantyReviews.com to Most Recommended Home Warranty Provider by Women's Choice Awards.
Builds, executes and manages measurable campaigns throughout the customer journey and across all channels for various customer segments. Manage and track campaigns and facilitate process and prioritization improvements. Works with Campaign Managers to ensure the success of CRM and Renewal Marketing campaigns to existing members that drive business value and improvements in the member experience. Works in a multi-channel marketing environment to optimize the effectiveness of campaigns, generate business insights via core performance reporting and analysis, and project manage initiatives across functions to achieve business goals.
- Implements and executes CRM and renewal marketing campaigns in campaign management system
- Develops and maintains reporting dashboards and monitoring campaign health
- Administers campaign data and resolves issues in campaign management system
- Conducts root cause analysis on any campaign performance issues and drives to resolution
- Gather business reporting requirements, document reporting processes and leading cross-functional teams on projects
- Responsible for producing actionable campaign performance reports and identifying performance improvement opportunities
- Performs ad hoc research projects
- Assists with member segmentation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistic, or related field
- 3+ years of marketing analytics experience in a dynamic, data-driven environment
- Excellent data visualization, presentation and public speaking skills required
- Proficient in SQL, Google Analytics, Snowflake, Tableau, Power BI and editing HTML; experience with Looker preferred
- Excellent analytical skills required
- Experience in marketing segmentation strategies preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of marketing principles and practices required
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Marketing) preferred
- Strong business writing skills required
- Strong project management and time management skills required
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Experience with MessageGears or other CRM applications preferred
- We have a digital first mindset when it comes to our company, and we are extending that philosophy for remote or virtual candidates. While we ideally want someone to be located in an area with a physical location, we are open to considering remote or virtual candidates based on location and experience for the role.