An e-Commerce client is looking for a Campaign Manager to oversee all content strategies across all social platforms and implement highly effective, creative, on-brand, and shareable marketing campaigns.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English.
- Own the development of a strategic campaign marketing plan across all owned and paid channels for growth and retention.
- Create original, thought-provoking, and creative content pieces that will be used on all owned and paid marketing channels.
- Lead a team of content creators in brainstorming ideas, content creation, and execution to meet campaign-specific objectives.
- Collaborate with the design and production team to bring marketing campaigns to life.
- Develop and execute a wide range of content formats, including video, static image, animation, live-action, texts (long-form and short-form).
- Deliver timely campaigns that are aligned with business objectives and product launches, as well as continue the brand storytelling excellence.
- Build and measure channel KPIs and develop strategies based on hypotheses and insights from data/statistical analysis.
- Work collaboratively with the following teams:
- CRM Team to ensure quality control of the company’s relevant conversations and create a seamless customer experience in-app and on social, and beyond.
- Campaign Managers from other business lanes to improve content strategy and maximize distribution of assets, and develop strategies to drive impact for the business.
- Brand Integrity team to find effective ways to execute and measure campaign marketing plans that will maximize engagement, boost sharing, talk value, and brand advocacy.
- Design and Production team to bring marketing campaigns to life.
- Previous experience as a Campaign Manager or similar role across multiple SEA markets.
- Passionate about the Fashion and Sharing Economy space.
- Proven experience with end-to-end campaign setups, leading ideation to implementation, tracking, and measuring results.
- Good understanding of social media, digital trends, audience, channel levers of successful omnichannel campaigns.
- Able to effectively communicate information and ideas to multiple stakeholders with strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with a team.
- A knack for developing interesting, innovative, and creative concepts.
- Prior experience in sharing economy or subscription-based platforms is a plus.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital helps enterprises and growth companies build and enhance their digital capabilities with a world-class network of digital marketers, developers, and designers. We have enabled companies like Philips, 3M, Roche, AXA, Unilever, and many more to reduce overheads and boost efficiency.
Powered by JazzHR