We are looking for Call Center Dispatchers with great phone etiquette and who are tech-savvy to join our team. This is a 100% work-from-home project-based position.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receiving trouble reports, complaints, or inquiries from customers in a defined time frame.
- Dispatching troubles/orders to appropriate inside and outside repair forces and receiving close-out information.
- Maintaining computerized and manual files of trouble reports pending further action.
- Operating a PC to access multiple systems
- Keep detailed written of work activities including names, times, and dates of contact.
- Screening trouble reports, retesting if necessary, and using a job aid to determine the steps and actions to be taken in routing the trouble.
- Monitoring and coordinating cable transfer and cable repair activities.
- Interact with Repair and Installation technicians to help maintain customer service while monitoring workload to account for commitment time to the customer.
- Providing updates on pending service orders. Changing due dates on pending service orders and making referrals to offline groups to resolve customer complaints.
- Receive and processes customer jobs
- Screen and dispatch customer issues and customer orders
- Dispatch orders by telephone to outside technician
- Perform required database input/output functions
- Maintain office files pertaining to customer reports and other related clerical functions.
- Customer contact to check the status of order prior to dispatch
- Receive and record information
- Interact with other departments for transfer of information required for the handling of customer telephone activities
- Decides priority of trouble report clearance
- Initiate callout for emergency dispatches from local authorities.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written
- Communicates clearly and articulately
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be outgoing, and have a strong focus on customer service
- Must be proficient and possess basic computer skills
- Must be able to use a headset for inbound and outbound callsAbout Us
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.