Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced .Net Developer (c#) to join a trusted global technology company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Develop the next generation of the company’s web application platform using cutting edge Service Oriented Architecture and message-based technologies
- Research the latest web trends and technologies, and make recommendations on how they can be leveraged for future development
- Design, develop and debug scalable platform services
- Develop RESTful web services
- Apply test-driven development practices in an Agile setting, including deploying and maintaining automated unit tests and functional tests
- Review designs and code implementations of other developers
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of experience designing, building and deploying highly available and scalable web applications in a professional work environment
- Familiarity with REST services and ASP.NET Web API
- Understanding of modern techniques such as Responsive Web Design, Dependency Injection, and Design Patterns
- Ability to excel working in a highly collaborative team environment
- Very good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of various industry-standard development practices such as Agile, OOD, TDD, BDD
- Strong knowledge of design and code patterns, specifically toward .NET
- Proficient with tooling to enable SDLC (Git, Visual Studio, etc.)
- Development experience using AWS or related Cloud technologies
Location: BGC, Taguig
Setup: Temporary remote
Salary: up to 120k
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!