1. Coordinate with team members to ensure the availability of parts to meet production
requirement in fast paced environment
2. Expedite parts as required and establish delivery dates required to meet customer on-time
3. Source and procure Direct material required for production within the timeline and budget
4. Ensure on time delivery of materials for production
5. Coordinate the material planning with Demand Planning, close loop material status reporting
between Demand Planning and Manufacturing
6. Maintain data integrity for material shortage list report
7. Work with Commodity Engineering, Program and Engineering to ensure system setup such as
BOM, material master and purchase info record
• At least a Diploma in any field
• Minimum 3 years’ of Purchasing and Planning experience in electronics or mechanical assemblies
• At least 2 years of relevant purchasing experience in EMS industry
• Knowledgeable in SAP ERP will be advantageous
• Posses good computer skills including MS Office and strong in Microsoft Excel.
Interested candidates are to submit a detailed resume to speed up the application process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.