To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group Job Details
Are you an experienced business consultant looking to help the most ambitious organisations succeed with Salesforce?
We leverage the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and cutting edge technology, innovation, strategy and design skills to enhance our customer's transformation into world-class digital businesses.
The Salesforce Business Transformation Architect / Consultant helps our most strategic customers transform their business. They work with customer’s business leaders & technology teams to understand what is possible and desirable, and get stuck into the detail on how to do it, using all the power of our platform to realise their strategy.
Business Transformation Architect’s are specialists solely focused on driving customer success through large-scale programs, change management, new digital operating models, innovation, roadmap, usage, adoption and value.
This is a great opportunity to join the leader in cloud computing in one of Salesforce’s fastest growing businesses.Our Team Has Grown Significantly Over The Last 2 Years, We’d Love You To Consider Applying If You Align To These Areas
Further Detail Can Be Found Below
- 12 - 15+ years in consulting roles, with customer facing experience
- Sales / service or marketing domain transformation experience
- Ability to design and facilitate impactful customer workshops
- Experience creating or applying frameworks for ROI analysis, capability mapping, HCD etc.
- Co-create a strategy that aligns a customers’ business objectives with customer experience, what is possible, key business measures, and a practical roadmap.
- Enable delivery with speed, agility and stability by implementing a decision-making framework that balances regional and global attributes, frequency of change, and quality of data and risk mitigation.
- Actively work between the Business & Technology disciplines to industrialise the best ideas with new digital operating models and ways of working
- Enhance productivity and buy-in through persuasion, workshops and intimately understanding our customers businesses. Help end-users uncover and articulate barriers, and co-design potential solutions to their needs.
- Personalise best practices to customers including roadmap, agile development, change management, enterprise collaboration, operational support, and alignment to business strategy. Increase user productivity, reduce TCO and enhance Salesforce investment payback, by formulating a plan to reduce the number of disparate applications end users access to do their jobs.
- Help businesses we work with maximise business value in their transformation journey with Salesforce
- Experience working in the Greater China Area and fluent Mandarin is a plus.
- While no university degree is required, most successful candidates have extensive experience in consulting, within industry and/or have earned MBAs.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience
- Travel regularly (average of 25%), but may be higher or lower based upon client assignment. We’re awesome at working fully remote, and so are our customers, but travel maybe required within ASEAN.
Inquisitive mind, endless curiosity and passion for learning about customers, industries and new approaches to doing things:
- How end users (customers, employees, sales people etc.) perform their jobs
- Industry challenges and solutions
- Salesforce’s continuously evolving clouds
- Innovations and best practices for delivering cloud solutions
- Ability to translate vision and business issues into actionable roadmap and solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to build a network within Salesforce and your assigned customer
- Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with internal and customer senior executives, setting expectations on their role as stakeholders vested in success.
- Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a blended team of Salesforce, customer, ISV and system integrators to solve customer challenges.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Demonstrated effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops Technology Delivery
- Familiarity with implementing and supporting enterprise solutions (CRM, ERP, etc.)
- As the business owner of change, or from a technology implementation viewpoint, has an excellent understanding of software delivery processes and methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and its business impacting capabilities / demonstrates the ability to quickly learn
- Knowledge of process automation, user experience and workflow is a plus.
Making business change happen is difficult, and often fails before it succeeds. It is important that you:
- Understand ‘who you are’, so you can learn from challenges without feeling that they ‘define you’. You will have good coping strategies and networks for dealing with the ups and downs of transformation
- Focus on the long term strategy and building trusted relationships so you can respond effectively to competing demands
- Excellent situational awareness - must be comfortable in dynamic customer environments and enthusiastically present our company.
- Highly developed soft skills, such as listening, empathy, and the ability to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Strong teamwork and facilitation skills with the ability to:
- Balance conversations within groups
- Offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively with all personalities.
- Drive towards building consensus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.