Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it's built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it's a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We're proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world's top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why join us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That's why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, feel free to check out why:
- Business Insider named us an "enterprise startup to bet your career on"
- Forbes' Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
All full-time employees in Singapore will also have the following benefits:
- Workato Stock Options at one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing startups
- Flexible and personalized medical and wellness benefits (protection for hospitalization and surgical procedures, clinical outpatient visits, accident coverage and more...)
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, and 10 weeks of paid paternity leave
We are looking for an exceptional Business System Analyst (Business Technology) to join our growing team. In this role, you will work closely with the internal Business Technology (BT) team members to review and develop sound business processes and identify automation opportunities in these processes. Being the core owner of the internal Business Technology processes, you will empower the team to respond quicker to changing business needs and thereby allow us to scale through automation.
- Manage and implement projects that coordinate and integrate the flow of critical business data through multiple functional areas centered around BT/IT processes and applications across Workato's technology stack
- Build, test and deploy robust internal applications, tools, bots, and real-time integrations that support Workato's strategic business goals. These can include, but are not limited to, ticketing management tools (eg. Jira) and Identity Providers (eg. OneLogin)
- Provide an overarching perspective on the internal process and applications across functions with a focus on Business Technology processes. The incumbent is expected to constantly review existing processes and identify opportunities for improvements as we scale
- Document processes, applications and integrations used; Educate users on the best practices of these processes
- Develop comprehensive management reporting capabilities by using data from multiple sources and visualising to gather insights on these data
- Assess and weigh in on procurement of applications for internal use; build and manage connections to those applications using Workato through APIs
- Implement and maintain internal API endpoints for consumption by other business functions, while ensuring these endpoints conform to the necessary security standards
- Manage, maintain and ensure our database conforms to the highest level of data integrity, especially when it comes to applications and users data
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree from a cross-functional background such as Business IT, Information Systems Management or other similar disciplines
- 2 -3 years of relevant Business Systems experience. Fresh graduates with relevant internships are welcome to apply
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and communicate technological solutions to business stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Good understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
- Comfortable with interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications, know basic programming logic and SQL
- Understanding of IT-related SaaS tools (e.g. Jira, OneLogin) is a plus