HOPE TeleCare Myanmar is being developed and implemented Digital Healthcare Platform for helping Myanmar citizens across the country to deliver new, innovative, affordable, accessible and equitable healthcare services. We are seeking a skillful Business Manager to lead out B2B, pharmacy chains and laboratories to achieve HOPE’s business goals.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and hit revenue target.
• Design and implement business strategies and plans to promote the attainment of goals.
• Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Business development work with corporate companies and other B2B clients with the aim to partner up in HOPE’s digital healthcare programs.
• Build up a list of prospect clients, reach out to them with ideas and pitches and maintain a good relationship.
• Lead the user acquisition, pharmacy and laboratory network, doctors, corporate companies’ acquisition, negotiation and contracting where outside capabilities are necessary to achieve the strategy.
• Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
• Stay current with the rapidly evolving field of new information technologies, and recognize how they can be applied to achieve in innovative ways.
• Support cross functional working groups, including the healthcare provider network, Ministry sectors, government and private organization and INGO to achieve the strategy.
• Assess overall performance against objectives.
• Work closely with various Directors and the HOD to coordinate cross functional teams including IT, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Business and Clinical departments and external parties across the Network to launch and sustain new digital healthcare programs.
• Daily reporting to the General Manager to keep the track of development.
• Maintains confidentiality of all materials handled within the HOPE Entity as well as the proper release of information.
- Must be a M.B.,B.S degree with related certificates in business, business management or other related fields.
- Minimum (3) year of experience in business position.
- Experiences and networking in the healthcare industry will be a major plus.
- Interested and passionate in IT knowledge and Digital Healthcare Industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and a capacity to learn other programs.
- High drive and personality who can engage the team.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Teamwork spirit.
* Working day - Monday to Saturday (Sunday and Gazetted days off).
* Working time - 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
* Address - No (148), Corner of A One Street and Pyay Road, (5) Quarter, Mayangone Township, Yangon.
* Apply job at here - https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/3XHEu56k