About This Role
We are seeking highly motivated individuals wanting to be part of a diverse global team at a large multinational company supporting a cutting-edge business intelligence data warehouse infrastructure and related BI systems.
A high degree of competency in wide array computer programming and database related skills is required for this position. Typical tasks include archiving, tracking data changes, migration, monitoring data systems, as well as conducting performance tuning and other optimizations. Troubleshooting and resolving performance issues is an integral part of this position which requires strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Monitor all ETL processes and databases to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintain user access for reporting tools and MDS
- Maintain MS SQL Server databases and MS SSAS Multi-Dimensional and Tabular Cubes.
- Administer databases, install required upgrades and patches, and resolve all issues to ensure data accuracy, permissions, and security configurations.
- Ensure compliance to all specifications and documents all data warehouse administration activities.
- Maintain all required documents for data warehouse.
Technical Skills Preferred But Not Mandatory
- 1-3 years’ experience is preferred in :- (Fresh grad is also encourage to apply)
- SQL (mandatory) , DAX, MDX, DMX & XMLA
- Developing and administering
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SSIS (Integration Services)
- Microsoft SSAS (Analysis Services)
- SQL Server Master Data Services (MDS)
- JP1 Job Management System
- Scripting languages like PowerShell and Windows Batch files
Advantage If Candidate Is
- Experience with Windows Server OS and Administration, Security, and Disk Housekeeping practices.
- Knowledge of SAN technology
- Experience working with Power BI and Microsoft On-Premise Data Gateways desirable.
- SAP, CRM, Oracle knowledge a plus.
- Microsoft Certified
- Energetic, creative individuals who like to innovate and automate.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical design.
This is a remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting and time, staying away from office politics, and finally having a great balance of work and family life!