Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for selling sponsorships and attendee passes for Opal Group events both virtual and live events. This is a remote position.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
What are the essential functions of an Entry-Level Business Development Associate?
- Prospect research and develop a plan of action on how to articulate the value of Opal Group Conferences to key decision-makers.
- Negotiate and execute contracts.
- Logging all new leads, current interactions, and client updates in CRM database.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients in order to garner new business.
- Display professionalism and maintain constant correspondence with clients via phone and e-mail.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicable sales, or internship experience.
- Experience in Homeoffice.
- Can work and commit even under pressure.
- Help create sales strategies.
- PC requirement and internet speed requirement.
- Excellent communication skills both writing and in speaking.
- Ability to interface with the Opal Group team, clients, vendors prospects, and the public.
- Ability to conduct research and complete business transactions from A to Z.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Outlook).