My client is a global leader in the Infectious Disease diagnostics marketplace concentrating on non-infectious ID quality controls and ID R&D products and services. The desired candidate is responsible for identifying, assessing, and consummating commercial, custom, and OEM opportunities, with key and target customers. Scientific areas of expertise desired include but not limited to; infectious disease, oncology, genetic disease, immunotherapy, immunoassays, molecular and NGS applications.
- Take assigned ownership of the portfolio and become the point of contact for the infectious disease product line. portfolio
- Represent customer requirements in the fields of infectious disease diagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
- Creating and negotiating contracts with customers.
- Work closely with Product Management & Research and Development team.
- Proposing target customers, target applications, target geographies to pursue in conjunction with strategic plan objectives to achieve sustainable long-term growth and diversify the product/service portfolio to address both current and emerging market needs.
- Participate in New Product Development projects and new product launches.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver results within deadlines.
If you have a diagnostics and infections disease background, combined with experience in PCR test kits then this could be the role for you!
Apply here or directly to Lucy.Smith@lifesci-cm.com