Impactify is a premium video advertising tech platform aimed at maximizing publishers' revenues. Our refined, UX video ad formats are 100% viewable yet non-intrusive, making them the best performing digital ads on the market.The Role
is a profitable tech start-up specialized in digital advertising, currently headquartered in Luxembourg with offices in Singapore. Our mission is to connect world’s top brands with premium publishers using innovative video advertising formats. We like to stand out from the crowd by hiring unique people who will contribute to the Company’s growth by bringing exclusive insights and experience.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Specialist
based in Thailand, Philippines or Vietnam. This will be a fully remote position from the comfort of your home, but a coworking space can be provided if needed. In close collaboration with our Business Development departments in Luxembourg and Singapore, you will work on supporting the commercial agenda of Impactify, mainly on the APAC market.Responsibilities Of This Role
- Perform market analysis, proactively identify potential customers and close deals;
- Develop innovative approaches in order to attract and onboard new clients;
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of our products and their capabilities as well as knowledge of the strengths and weaknesses of competitive products;
- Develop trust relationships with our customers, understand their needs and have a hands-on approach to solving any potential issues;
- Act as Impactify’s ambassador across the APAC market, promote our video format products and serve as a consultative partner providing first-class customer experience;
- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers in Vietnam/Thailand/Philippines (depending on which market this vacancy is posted) educating them on the overall Impactify solutions, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the publishers;
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base in the respective market;
- Oversee day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience;
- Engage regularly with publishers via strategic and operational reviews to evaluate needs and strategic direction;
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
We Would Love To Hear From You If
What We’re Offering In Return
- You have 2-3 years of experience across sales and Business Developer, ideally in a digital advertising company;
- You have a successful track record and a strong portfolio of closed deals;
- You have good knowledge of digital and programmatic advertising or want to learn about it;
- You have strong communication and relationship-building skills needed to work in an international and multicultural environment;
- You are comfortable working under tight deadlines and managing multiple tasks;
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels of an organization;
- You have business proficiency in English and you are a native speaker of local language.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive salary + bonus base on commission;
- Completely remote work;
- Career development opportunities and a friendly, multicultural team of professionals ready to support you.
- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits