Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline. The candidate is responsible for generating his/her own leads.
- Responsible for procuring, onboarding, and managing strategic payment partners: Payment Acquirers, Payment Service Providers, Payment Wallets, SaaS Platforms, Referral Agents, etc.
- Execute marketing initiatives with merchants and strategic partners to drive greater brand awareness. E.g. Socials, campaigns, communications.
- Work closely with the product and marketing functions to identify areas of growth and execute growth plans.
- Perform daily operational tasks in merchant onboarding, customer support, and execution of key program initiatives.
- 3+ years of proven success in a similar role that has experience across multiple leading payment firms. E.g. Payment Schemes/Network, Payment Acquirers/Gateways, Payment Wallets.
- Strong international/regional merchant and partner network.
- Experience in running marketing campaigns and growth projects.
- Has 0-1 experience. I.e. building a business/project/product from scratch.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player, very strong interpersonal.
- Problem solver, results-driven, and hands-on.
- A passion for crypto and digital assets with an astute understanding of B2B client needs.
- Fluency in English and a business/advanced level of Chinese will be considered as an asset.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire