Chronos Agency is fully-remote company. We are an e-Commerce marketing agency that helps brands grow their revenues online.
The Partnerships (Business Development) Manager is responsible for developing and managing partner relationships globally, focusing on development planning, education, and co-marketing initiatives.
This individual contributor role is well-versed in building business development strategies, maintaining and growing existing partner portfolios, expanding industry contacts, and finding new partnership avenues.
This role is instrumental in increasing the value MRR for our partners while driving Chronos ARR.
- Regularly conducting field research within e-Commerce communities to identify new partnership opportunities
- Pursuing and managing active partner engagement across key and strategic partners globally
- Driving ARR through partnership
- Serving as the front liner of the company for all partner relations
- Staying on top of competitor events and relevant sponsorships
- Initiating conversations and delivering project pitches to potential partners
- Recruiting, educating, and promoting prospective partners
- Creating joint value proposition with all Gold and Platinum partners and identifying the relevant audience
- Onboarding strategic partners and overseeing partnership success and issues
- Constantly engaging with partners to understand opportunities for improvement
- Building effective relationships with partners to empower partners to thrive and grow
- Managing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting against targets and benchmarks
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in B2B Strategic Partnerships, Relationship Management, and/or Business Development
- Experience in the digital marketing and eCommerce industry
- Track record of achieving goals & targets
- Ability to collaborate and work well with different cultures and backgrounds
- Experience working with PRM solutions
- Strong relationship building skills
- Resourceful, creative, and able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment
- Prior experience with marketing services and solutions is a plus
What's on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact