• Identify, develop, and execute an overarching sales strategy to acquire new customers
• Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing client accounts (Enterprise & SMBs)
• Establishing sales processes, reports and analytical deliverables such as sales pipeline and forecasting
• Engage customers via presentations, prepare and submit proposals
• Drive and manage beneficial value-added partnerships and collaborations
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual objectives
• Prepare monthly updates on sales pipeline for management reporting
• Work alongside other key functions to ensure a successful sales strategy
• Knowledge on eProcurement systems (SESAMi, GeBiz, etc) or past experience doing Procurement locally is required.
• Diploma & Degree holder in any field with at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
• Effective and excellent communication skills internally and externally
• Experience with and adept in dealing with Senior Stake Holders/ C Level executives
• Good contacts in the industry and network with partners and eco systems will be a plus
Salary is non-commission based, and will commensurate with the experience of the candidate.
Flexibility to work from home up to 4x/week.
Salary $4,000 to $5,500/monthly