Join us to build the tech future of travel!
ZEN, one of the fastest-growing and innovative tech-travel ventures in Southeast Asia is looking for a Business Development Executive.
ZEN is a travel technology group for Southeast Asian budget & mid-range hotels. We provide state-of-the-art technology solutions for hotel clients to help them achieve operational efficiency and become the best-run properties in their city. Our portfolio consists of top SaaS and software products: AI-driven Revenue Management system, world’s #1 hotel software, OTA with localized Marketing Boost, growth-driven marketing solutions.
By helping Southeast Asian hotels operate more efficiently, ZEN contributes daily to democratizing travel in the region.
We are proudly backed by leading institutional and strategic investors, including the #1 Korean travel group Yanolja (itself backed by Booking Holdings) as well as Rocket Internet (behind multi-billion dollar startups such as Lazada, FoodPanda).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective client
- Reach out to current and potential customers to present out product and service offering
- Initiating sales with potential clients over the phone
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Working on achieving sales quota
What profile are we looking for?
Academic and Work Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in sales
- An advantage would be having an experience in early-stage startup or e-commerce environments with some knowledge of CMS/PMS software
Mindset and Attitude
- Open to take on responsibility and work under pressure
- Independent and people-oriented to ensure duties are done with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills with good sales ability
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word
Please, note that this is a remote job with some business travel to meet B2B clients onsite.
Compensations & Benefits package includes:
- Basic salary
- Competitive Monthly Bonus
- Medical coverage
- Business travel allowances
Why join our team:
- Contribute to the technological revolution of the Southeast Asian hospitality sector
- A startup backed by leading, established groups
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally. We give challenging responsibilities earlier, resulting in a faster career progression
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team from 15+ countries
- Monthly masterclasses from our top management on various topics about soft skills, hard skills, and leadership skills