Are you passionate about technology and how they can improve business operations? We have an exciting opportunity that will see you drive digital transformation among nonprofits across South and Southeast Asia through the use of leading technology solutions and complementary services and learning opportunities.
The Business Development Coordinator (Cloud Technology) role will combine technical expertise in leading cloud solutions with effective relationship building. The successful candidate will see him/herself be the impetus of nonprofits’ digital transformations through consultations, needs mapping to relevant solutions and services, and overall project and relationship management.
- Lead the efforts in acquiring and converting nonprofit leads for TechSoup’s nonprofit cloud licensing program and other relevant remote support services (i.e. email migration, Office 365 setup and configuration)
- Actively engage with strategic accounts/customers to drive adoption, recommend supplementary remote services or courses, as well as assist in helping address key technical questions and concerns related to cloud licensing or other relevant services/offers
- Serve as a knowledge expert on Microsoft and other leading cloud solutions
- Function as the primary point of contact for all cloud acquisition/adoption/migration related concerns
- In collaboration with the Cloud Support Specialist (Office 365), ensure timely and effective delivery of cloud license requests, remote services and other relevant programs
- As needed, deliver relevant training to TechSoup’s network of nonprofits as it relates to the usage of Microsoft Office 365 and its various features and functions.
- Grow and enrich working knowledge on various Microsoft products, both Cloud and on-premise
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in selling software/cloud systems, relevant cloud-related support services, or other similar position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a particular emphasis on simplifying cloud solutions and other related tech concepts to new or non-technical customers
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, its individual components - such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams - as well as other relevant Microsoft Cloud solutions
- Certification in one or more of the following Microsoft Office products would be highly regarded: Microsoft 365, Office 365 MCSA/MCSE-900, MS-100, MS 101, MS-700, MS-900 and/or MD-101
Skills and traits:
- Native English speaker or bilingual
- Ability to effectively communicate and translate technical information and instructions to non-technical individuals
- Experience in delivery of training, consultation and customer support regarding Microsoft and/or any other related technology products
- Self-driven and comfortable in working remotely with a multicultural team
- Passion for the NGO/charity/nonprofit and technology sectors
Reporting and Employment Conditions:
The Business Development Coordinator (Cloud Technology) for TechSoup APAC will be reporting directly to TechSoup’s Regional Director and will be working in close collaboration with the Asia-Pacific Program Manager, Cloud Support Specialist (Office 365) and the regional Marketing Coordinator.
The successful candidate for the position will be employed as an independent contractor of TechSoup. Locally competitive remuneration will be provided in line with the candidate’s experience and skill sets.
TechSoup is looking to fill the role in Metro Manila, Philippines, although the role will work with clients across Asia.