Join us as Business developement Executive Intern, you will have exposure to focus into development of the Sales team. Throughout the work journey, you will receive a professional guidance provided by senior business leaders personally.
Working as a part of Business Development team and Due to the current situation all the work will be from home.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Bachelor's degree 1+ year in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred
- fluent in asian Languages is plus.