Lennor Metier is hiring a Business Analyst (Associate to Senior) to join a global company that empowers Artificial Intelligence. Do you want to be a part of an exciting, innovative team that's betting on the future? If so, apply now!
What To Expect From The Role
- Provides end to end analysis for product and initiatives concerning data requirements, data flows, modeling workflow context design, UI designs
- Interpret high-level goals from Software Product Management and internal clients into tested, measurable functional specifications.
- Assume responsibility for a software product feature and oversee the requirement's entire life cycle
- Integrate multiple sources to research and document functional needs
- Partner with product owners or Subject Matter Experts to define and refine acceptance criteria
- Create and maintain a product backlog, as well as engage in or lead sprint planning as needed
- Assist with the prioritizing of new feature development as well as existing modification requests
- Create use cases that show how each user class interacts with each system function
- Ensure that application interfaces are designed with human factors in mind
- Manage, update, communicate evolving requirements documents throughout the project life cycle, working closely with the development team
- Assist the Quality Assurance team with systematic and ad-hoc test scenarios.
- Ability to successfully communicate and cooperate with all levels of management, including clients, product management, development, user experience, quality assurance, and support
What You’ll Need
- At least one (1) year of experience in a Business/Systems Analyst role working specifically with enterprise software products
- knowledge of the Software Development and Product Development life-cycle
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and be able to communicate across all levels of the organization effectively
- Experience in requirement management, including requirements gathering, analysis, and specification documentation
- Experience in working with developers to ensure the successful implementation of requirements
- Ability to assume intellectual ownership and possess strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering a quality product
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and synthesize cross-functional input in a group/collaborative environment
- Agile or Scrum experience is preferred.
Location: Ortigas, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Salary: 50,000 - 150,000 (depending on the level of expertise)
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!