Lennor Metier is hiring for an experienced Build and Release Engineer
to join a leading provider of digital banking solutions.What To Expect From The Role
What You’ll Need
- This position is responsible for software source code, configuration management, and build & deployment process throughout the enterprise.
- Deploying batch, web and non-web persistent multi-tier JAVA applications
- Develops and maintains application tools that build, deploy, automate and streamline code management and product delivery process.
- Standardize tools, processes, automation, and usage across teams.
- Work with multiple teams to coordinate deployments
- Work with developers, QA teams and product managers to build reliable software, ensure releases are delivered with a repeatable and auditable process.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in build release
- experience on application server deployments (JBoss, Weblogic, and Websphere).
- Experience in the following
- UNIX shell scripting
- (Hudson / Jenkins preferred).
- Subversion (SVN) or GIT
Location: Makati, Philippines
Setup: Work From home
until further notice
Shift: 11AM - 8PM
Salary: 60,000 - 80,000If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!