Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference
Pursue your Passion. Join PMI.
How you’ll make a difference
You will be responsible for the execution of the B2B elements of the regional marketing plans and strategy, acting as the primary point of contact for all B2B regionally-executed campaigns supporting the delivery of B2B marketing targets, as well as sales pipeline goals to support regional business objectives. Additionally, you will design and implement B2B sales enablement activities, leveraging marketing and product management activities for consistent customer engagement, and support new sales pipeline growth with the sales teams by partnering with target regions on relevant enablement activities.
What you’ll bring to the role
- · Bachelors degree in marketing or related field; MBA preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in BTB marketing, direct channel and/or account-based marketing; proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation for multiple accounts, including managing targeted campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Email, database, media and digital marketing experience required
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English)
What you’ll get from PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project's global). Additionally if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you'll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.