What we are looking for:
MultiplyMii is in search of a Brand Manager to support our ecommerce client based in the US. They have been in the ecommerce space since 2015 and their goal is to provide the very best quality drinkware that will meet and exceed the consumer’s expectations for quality, usability, and durability. The ideal candidate will be able to make good decisions independently and will serve as a key part of our strategic vision. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing, implementing and managing the tactical day to day operations of the brand.
As a founder-led organization, we highly value our entrepreneurial spirit and ability to get stuff done in an incredibly high-growth environment.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional, as well as someone who is curious and self-driven, interested in problem solving, and a diverse range of tasks, who will become a valuable asset to our great team.
Beyond your experience, we are also looking for someone who is professional and possesses impeccable English communication in written and verbal form.
This role is 100% remote work.
In this role you will:
- Oversee and implement tactical day to day strategies (operations and marketing).
- Responsible for launching products and making sure all listings are put together before launching and working on improving and optimizing keywords.
- Day-to-day maintenance of keeping product listings successful - monitoring and understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, liaising with customer service teams, and inventory monitoring.
- Analyze Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including: keyword optimization, price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, removing unprofitable products and more
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for inventory, traffic and sales data and product trends.
- Research programs and tools on Amazon and other ecosystems to increase sales and ensure protection of brand standards (e.g., Amazon Transparency)
- Research the information provided during diligence, migrating the prior seller’s accounts (social media, email software, customer service management, etc.), developing a relationship with the seller during audit and analysis (and potentially an overhaul) of their entire listing and end-to-end customer process.
- Coordinate with the supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
- Understand product development lifecycle and be able to identify product opportunities
- Solid understanding/grasp of Amazon as a Brand Manager, or equivalent
- Familiarity with both Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Vendor Central
- Experience working with flat files
- Experience using project management tool such as ClickUp
- Ability to troubleshoot, manage, reinstate, and optimize listings
- Knowledge in writing Amazon SEO optimized copy for Titles, Bullet Points, and Product Descriptions, and Amazon PPC
- Strong experience in launching products, increasing product and keyword ranking
- Basic understanding of graphic design for listing gallery images and A+ content
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Experience using Helium10 and other Amazon software tools
- Outstanding communication skills
- Someone who has a prior background in social media marketing function is a plus.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
What Our Client Offers?
Our client has been in the retail industry for more than 6 years and counting. As the business strives, the need for additional committed team experts with a growth mindset are needed as the business grows.
With the right team, it's possible to make a significant impact with less hassle. They love tackling problems head-on and making it easy for everyone to connect and get the job done.
This is a great chance to be involved in a rapidly growing company and become a valuable part of an international team.
- Work with a fast-growing US-based company
- Career advancement opportunities within the company and personal development;
- Competitive and stable compensation based on experience and credentials
- 13th month pay
- Full-time remote work
- The company is willing to support you for training/courses in your professional field;
Shift: Open to flexible schedule or overlapping US EST business hours; at least 2-3 overlapping hours for touch base meetings
Powered by JazzHR