Outsourced is a leading Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company located in Manila, Philippines that provides dedicated full time remote staff and offshore staffing services to foreign companies of all sizes.
We have 300 staff and are aiming to grow to 500 staff within the next 2 years. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for winning new international business clients who will hire additional staff via our dedicated offshore staffing services.
- Great salary package + commissions
- Training and support will be provided
- Great environment with work/life balance
This person will perform various bookkeeping tasks, while maintaining a high quality of customer service. Client happiness is one of the successes of our company and should be a high priority of the bookkeeper. This person needs to have the ability to efficiently manage their workload and prioritize tasks to ensure that all deadlines are met.
Location: 100% Remote with
Training offered by us: Continuous on the job training, QBO and QBO Advanced Certifications, Mentorship through the different ranks of bookkeeping
Perks: Flexible working hours
- Enter financial data into accounting system. Ensure accuracy of the financial data entered.
- Manages accounts payable by entering bills into the system, running an aging to notify management of payments due, marking bills as paid and applying payments to those bills, reviewing agings weekly to ensure open balances are accurate, communicating with vendors and regularly matching statements to open balances.
- Managing accounts receivable by invoicing customers, applying payments against customer invoices, reviewing AR aging on a weekly basis, following up with customer on open/past due invoices.
- Perform matching of inventory received in the warehouse to purchase orders and bill before suggesting payment.
- Creating journal entries for other financial data that cannot be entered by the integrated bank and credit card feeds.
- Maintain supporting schedules for all account balances each month.
- Manage sales tax registrations and filings in the various states.
- Prepare monthly bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Perform the payroll function by paying employees
- Manage company files by saving all documents to a secure file sharing service (dropbox, google drive)
- Hold yourself and your clients accountable to accounting policies, rules, and regulations to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Communicate regularly with team and client to ensure deadlines are met and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Be open to continuous feedback and constructive criticism. Have a drive to learn, grow, and be mentored.
- Accounting Degree, BA or BS
- 3-5 Years of Experience as a Bookkeeper or in an Accounting role
- QBO experience preferred. NetSuite experience a plus!
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Impressive computer and communication skills
- Really good internet connection
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Respect for confidentiality
- Respect for clients, team, and everyone
- Ability to manage their own time and follow process
6AM - 3PM Manila Time, Tuesday to Saturday
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.