Quadrant is a location data and technology company that helps data professionals obtain and utilise high-quality authentic mobile location and point-of-interest data. Quadrant’s mission is to bring trust and visibility into the data space. While data has the potential to greatly improve businesses and products, volume alone is not enough. Quadrant uses blockchain solution to move the industry forward and enable big data users to solve big problems.
Quadrant uses Ethereum based blockchain and as part of Quadrant’s Client Platform team, you will be provided ample opportunities to learn and work with Quadrant’s blockchain. You will be building and managing Ethereum based dApps, smart contracts and other critical blockchain related components at Quadrant.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience in NodeJS with at least 6 months to 1 year of experience in building Ethereum based dApps
- Experience in running and maintaining stable blockchain nodes
- Exposure to different types of blockchain
- Working in AWS cloud environment is a plus.
- Good team player
- Fast learner and ability to transfer knowledge to teammates effectively
- Excellent reporting and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate to learn new technologies and develop creative ideas.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate would be working and managing all of Quadrant Blockchain’s tech operations
- Candidate should new dApps on Ethereum Chain.
- Candidate should work to deploy blockchain dApps using AWS components
- Candidate is responsible to ensure the blockchain nodes are running smoothly
- Candidate is responsible to ensure the existing blockchain dApps are running smoothly
- Candidate is responsible to get clear inputs from executive team about token economics and translate into code accordingly
- Candidate is responsible to document the codes clearly for smooth knowledge transfer
- Candidate should work continuously with client platform team to ensure blockchain integration is done well
- Candidate should report incidents or issues faced in blockchain clearly to their peers
- Work with an ambitious hyper-growth team.
- Direct interaction and learning from the executive team.
- Working with multiple teams and interactive with awesome talented people
- Learning the AWS stack architecture, business models in location space.
- We encourage the candidate’s creativity and his/her feedbacks during the tenure will be valued.