Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale.
Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
How do we make work life better?
- By delivering an award-winning product, conceptualized and developed by award-winning leaders, that result in award-winning customer employee experiences
- By hiring highly innovative, diverse talent that fully embraces and embodies our core values in everything they do: Customer Focus, Equity, Shared Ambition, Agility, Transparency, Optimism
- By using modern technology, such as voice-activation with Dayforce Assistant and access to your money as soon as you earn it with Dayforce Wallet to stay in rhythm with the evolving demands of our 4 million global users
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!Location:
For this role, we are open to remote work and can hire anywhere in Singapore.About The Position
The Services Group provides dedicated and continuous remote yet hands-on, solution oversight to guide clients through the technical aspects of Dayforce implementation. Our team helps clients achieve a positive go-live experience by monitoring the project and aligning it with everyone's primary goal – using Dayforce effectively and near-effortlessly from day one. Comprised of consultants working independently on client projects around the world, our Services group is connected by a sense of camaraderie, we are grounded in a sense of belonging and an amazing remote-work culture.
As a result of our powerful 10X trajectory and strategic organizational restructuring, we are adding a Solutions Oversight role to guide the team on complex customer projects, provide insights, and act as an expert liaison between customers and teams. Who you are
You are an HCM Implementation Consultant seeking the next step up. As a trusted customer advocate, you understand best practices around customized Dayforce solutions and strategically connect technology to solve HCM challenges. You want to be in charge of the overall solution for the customer while hands-on assisting the team. You want to apply your expertise as an HCM Consultant to ensure best practices are followed and customer expectations are exceeded. What's in it for you
Leadership. You will be a critical part of our 10x mission.
You will play a key role in our trajectory to be the leading cloud-based Human Capital Management product globally. We are adding leaders to the team who can make decisions to accelerate our worldwide expansion into every industry and ensure we continue to innovate successfully.Teamwork. Everyone treats each other like family.
Our inclusive, supportive workplace culture fosters an environment of continuous learning and collaboration. You will mentor Implementation Consultants, nurturing their skills.Growth. Ceridian is a place you can grow your career, learn new skills, and commit to.
We are a company with a focus on promoting from within. As we continue to grow, we are adding more roles across the organization. You will have the opportunity to move into a Project Sponsor, Project Manager, or People Manager role and take increased responsibility for success in our sector.Agility. No two days are the same here.
With continuous innovation and iteration, dozens of new projects, and thousands of new users, you will be challenged to be creative and responsive. You will be able to blend in-office and remote working before and after the COVID-19 crisis.Transparency. A drive for openness and diligence guides us.
You will make an impact carrying through on our commitment to clients and playing a critical role in our success and theirs. How you will make an impact:
What You Bring
- Provide expertise. You will leverage deep insights on Dayforce. From pre-sales to post-sales, proof of concepts to support, you will:
- Clearly articulate the value our product delivers
- Act as the onsite or remote go-to project contact, working closely with other team members to ensure prioritization, progress, risks/issues, and status are aligned and focused on customer success and project objectives.
- Partner with customers to gain an in-depth understanding of their current HCM environment.
- Collaborate with the project team to architect and implement custom solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Spearhead deliverables for success. You will provide day to day oversight of the team, working thoughtfully to drive the evolution of the solution delivery process, including setting and refining process, removing roadblocks, implementing best practices, and supporting the team with hands-on expertise.
- Build relationships. You will maintain open lines of communication, availability, and approachability with your customers, securing high satisfaction and referenceability by delivering projects on time and on-budget.
- Coach and collaborate with the team. You will help mentor and motivate the team, fostering a collaborative remote and onsite environment across Ceridian and customer team members. You will promote continuous improvement and a creative approach to problem solving.
Our culture, our values
- The experience. You have 10+ years in HCM implementation consulting. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- BILINGUAL - English and Japanese required
- The leadership knowledge. You have hands-on experience implementing Ceridian Dayforce and spearheading consulting deliverables on multiple matrixed projects. You can - and want to - guide the work of junior Implementation Consultants, mentoring and supporting their growth.
- The natural curiosity and the drive to solve challenges. You know how to work closely with customers to understand the problems they are trying to solve. You use different tools to make connections and nurture open communication. You can gain trust, influence decisions, and teams, and work with internal and external contributors and stakeholders at any level.
- The motivation. You want to make a strategic, measurable impact on the success of customer projects, the growth of teams, and the global scaling of an exciting HCM organization focused on making work life better for all.
At Ceridian, our values - Customer focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility - are built on a strong framework, guided by an engaged leadership and brought to life every day by the innovative, enthusiastic people who make up our diverse teams. Our values are more than words on a wall, they come together to form a collaborative mindset, that's why our teams consist of people who share, promote and exemplify these ideas. People who are willing to go beyond the expected to help and support each other, our clients, and our communities, who are eager to step up to whatever challenges lie ahead and stand behind their choices, who want to continue to learn, iterate and solve complex problems for our clients, making their work life better. What you can expect from us
A flexible, remote workplace.
Whether you have family obligations, personal physical and mental health commitments or just like to work before everyone else wakes up, we give you the freedom - and the technology - to make those choices.Open communication.
From our senior leadership's open doors, to frequent engagement surveys, and our employee idea forum, we're always listening and ready to implement ideas.Continuous learning.
We believe in a workplace where our people can thrive, grow, and reach new levels of success together. We believe in continually challenging ourselves to develop, improve, and innovate – both personally and professionally.Career growth.
From mentorship and sponsorship by senior leaders to our Talent Investment Program; from Tuition and Certification Reimbursement to our Career Exploration Program, we fully support your professional development and career mobility as a valued member of our team.Benefits to balance your life.
From comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans to our Employee Assistance Program, and our top-notch Parental Leave Program; from onsite flu shots and blood drives, to company sponsored fitness challenges and our Take 2 Program, we want to ensure you are taking care of your mind, body, and spirit.Community giving.
In addition to Ceridian Cares, our own charity that gives 100% of employee contributions to people in need, we provide paid Service or Volunteer Days for you to dedicate time to charities and causes you care about in your local communities.Personal time.
We believe in the importance of time away from the demands of work, so relax, recharge, and reconnect with friends and family through our unlimited Time Away From Work Program. Join us
Are you ready to build the future of HCM and make work life better? Express your interest here or learn more about us on LinkedIn .
We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Interested in applying but worried you don't have it all? At Ceridian we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference, and meet 70% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider and embrace ALL individuals and what makes them unique. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success. We encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a Ceridian Recruiter with a @ceridian.com email directly from our organization.