Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?Responsibilities
- Perform risk and security assessments to identify security vulnerabilities and access control weaknesses based on changes in the threat landscape.
- Develop and integrate best security practices (masking, encryption at rest and motion) across all data components.
- Regularly identify and resolve any security vulnerabilities detected in the system or infrastructure.
- Define and establish security standards aligned to industry compliance frameworks.
- Automate and standardize data security controls in accordance with industry best practices.
- Automate the detection and alerting of potential data leaks and security breaches.
- Coordinate and perform the development and product integrations of secure solutions with stakeholders across business and technical teams.
- Bachelor degree or above, 6+ years of relevant experience, ideally, in Finance or Fintech companies.
- Expert in encryptions for data at rest and in motion, data masking, data security policies covering temporary and long term access.
- Have strong experience with data protection by implementing role based, fine-grained data access control based on sensitivity classification and business access rules.
- Have good requirement analysis and design ability, and also good at actively reporting the progress of the project
- Expert in Apache Ranger, Knox, Hive, S3, AWS infrastructure
- Have good communication skill and teamwork; Enjoy deep diving into new technologies
- Have rich experience in big data governance, including metadata management, data lineage, etc.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire