B2B Analyst Programmer (Remote work across Malaysia) Your responsibilities ::
- Application monitoring to ensure stable and optimal performance always.
- Have ability to understand and reasonably resolve basic and complex technical problems.
- Have ability to work under pressure, prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Good Team-player with strong Interpersonal, Organizational and Project management skills.
- Good analytical skills coupled with written, communication and problem-solving skills and an ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Understanding and analysis of complex customer requirements from business user and then develop the custom code to achieve the solutions.
Analyst that we need ::
- Degree holder with 10 years of experience in B2B
- Sterling B2B Integrator, EDI Mapping.
- Experience in Development, production support, and Maintenance in sterling B2B integrator.
- Experienced with Sterling Integrator 6.0.1.
- Experienced with EDI standards EDIFACT and X12 and Positional Files Including IDOCs
- Experience of Trading Partner setups, Map development and BPML using SI.
This is a remote work position where we provide flexibility to work at home or anywhere you like!
You could save on commuting and time, staying away from office politics, and finally having a great balance of work and family life!