We are currently looking for a remote Middle Automation Tester with 2+ years of experience in automated testing in Java, 6+ months of experience using JMeter to join our team.
The customer is the world’s largest consumer goods company. It specializes in a wide range of personal health/consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products.
Please note that even though you are applying for this position, you may be offered other projects to join within EPAM Anywhere.
Join EPAM Anywhere to quickly and easily find projects that match your knowledge and experience, while working with Forbes Global 2000 clients, building a successful IT career, and earning competitive rewards. The platform provides additional perks, including a flexible schedule, professional development opportunities, and access to a community of experts.
- Design and develop repeatable and maintainable functional and performance tests for APIs (backend microservices) using JMeter/Java
- Design high-quality functional tests with effective use of data-driven, combinatorial coverage techniques, etc.
- Design test datasets for effective test coverage
- Follow best practices in test automation in an Agile/Scrum mode of software delivery
- Interact and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams including, Dev, BA, etc.
- Conduct peer-reviews of automated tests contributed by other team members
- Follow best practices in coding and version control using Git
- Execute automated tests as part of smoke, functional and regression test cycles
- Review automation execution results and debug failing tests
- Maintain automation suites as per requirement changes
- 2+ years’ experience in test automation using Java
- At least 6 months performance testing experience using JMeter
- Strong in Java/OOPS concepts
- Automation experience using Selenium/RESTassured/TestNG or JUnit
- Hands-on with Git, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience using JIRA or similar tool
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in Agile/Scrum SDLC and its ceremonies
- Ability to estimate and deliver assigned tasks accordingly
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- You will have a 100% remote full-time job
- Unlimited access to learning courses (EPAM training courses, English regular, other)
- Community of 44,500+ industry’s top professionals
This is a remote position and we welcome applications from anywhere in Viet Nam