Roles & Responsibilities
OA Assurance PAC is growing and we are looking for Audit Associates to join our team! We have a vibrant culture that encourages staff to think out of the box. We also have a good mix of clientele coming from different industry profiles and sizes, from an Owner Managed Business (OMB) to a Multi-National Corporation (MNC), so you will have good exposure to auditing by working with us.
We are a technology and digital-friendly firm, using cloud accounting and audit software as our practice tools to perform work, always happy to hear and learn about Robotic Process Automation tips to help the audit work less boring. What are you waiting for? Join us to build your next career with us!
· Support team members in the planning, execution and delivery of audit engagements
· Documenting the execution and conclusion for the audit procedures performed
· Identify risk areas or potential issues and highlight to the team
· Execute special purpose audits in accordance with the professional standards
· ACCA/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
· Fresh graduates are welcome
· Able to work both independently and as a team
· Good communication, interpersonal and writing skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Knowledge in other software like Caseware, Python and UiPath will be an advantage