Who we are:
For 42 years, ZMG Ward Howell has maintained its leadership in the Philippine executive search industry. Founded in 1979 by Jesus M. Zulueta, ZMG Ward Howell has been the trusted partner of long-standing local and multinational companies, as well as new ventures in emerging sectors for the Philippines and across Southeast Asia.
With over four decades of experience, ZMG Ward Howell has honed a proven disciplined methodology and developed valuable relationships with many major businesses, their leaders, and numerous talented individuals across the globe. We have an unmatched track record in executive search, human capital advisory, and human resources consulting encompassing a wide scope of industries and functions.
· Perform end-to-end executive search engagements from sourcing, systematic filtering of candidates, virtual candidate screening, personal evaluation, relationship management, and negotiations.
· Work with external clients across a number of industries, with special focus on banking and tech” to understand their requirements, provide market consultation, and address their human capital concerns.
· Research and be up-to-date with the current trends in the overarching economy, human capital management, and talent acquisition as it effects companies across the spectrum: from traditional banking and non-banking institutions to disruptive businesses or technologies within the FinTech and e-commerce sectors.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college, preferably in a business related course or psychology.
· Any work experience in executive search, HR, sales/marketing, volume staffing, recruitment, and/or account management role would be great, but also look forward to fresh graduate applicants
· Fast learner, able to adapt to and understand new/traditional business models, and can perform preliminary market research.
· Strong communication skills and fluency in English is required.
· Capability to work effectively with a driven and high-performing team in a fast-paced, deadline sensitive environment with a drive to exceed targets and expectations, remotely
· Driven, persuasive, and analytical with strong interpersonal skills
The health and welfare of our employees is paramount. We are currently operating with the majority of our workforce WFH. This position will be remote for the foreseeable future and will require a stable internet connection.
Serious applicants only, applications without an attached CV will be ignored.