Associate Quality Assurance Engineer (Open for Fresh Graduates)
The Associate Quality Analyst is primarily responsible for ensuring the quality of the assigned software applications by designing and creating automated scripts. The position is also involved in identifying, developing, creating, and improving the functional testing processes, framework, and infrastructure.
• Works with a team of Quality Engineers / Analysts and participates in the identification, development, creation, and improvement of the testing processes/framework.
• Works with project teams to ensure the quality of assigned applications.
• Works with a functional expert to create test cases and design scripts for complex projects.
• Review product requirement and design documents to determine scope of test development.
• Creates and reviews manual test cases based on design and requirements.
• Creates and reviews automated scripts based on test case and requirements.
• Executes manual test cases and automated scripts and analyzes the output to ensure functionality regression and new feature of the products during a release cycle.
• Maintains or generates data needed to execute test scenario/scripts.
• Graduate of any computer related course
• Open for fresh graduate or with at least of 6 months work experience in Automation
• QA automation tool familiarity
• Have experience on leading small team
• Have experience on creating test automation
• Have experience in automation testing for API / Web Services / UI / Mobile
• Have experience on optimization of existing automated scripts
• Have understanding on best practices on test automation framework and test data and user setup
Preferred to have:
· BS Computer Science graduate
· Knowledgeable on creating automated test cases using Selenium
· Knowledge in Java Scripting
· Knowledge in HTML/CSS/JS
· Good understanding of Test Management, Defect Management and QA methodologies
· Must be flexible to work outside defined role
· Competitive compensation
· Great career path
· International working environment and top world product development.
· Access to trainings and certifications
· Sodexo Cafeteria pack (sport, culture, leisure time, life/pension insurance)
· Refreshment in the office, meal flat rate
· Language courses
· Pension/Life insurance contribution
· Temporary homework set up (Remote Job)