Many Filipinos do not have easy or affordable access to basic financial services like bank accounts, remittance services and investment products.
Blockchain technology is solving many of these problems through cryptocurrencies and digital assets. By providing an exchange platform for cryptocurrencies and digital assets, PDAX aims to make financial products and services cheaper and more accessible to the ordinary Filipino.
PDAX operates an open marketplace for digital assets, i.e. PDAX.ph, and retail distribution app for securities, e.g. Bonds.PH.
PDAX is a financial institution regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), and is Series A venture backed by the global leaders in crypto and blockchain technology, and by SEA-focused venture capital firms.
About The Role
The Associate Product Manager will help execute the strategic roadmap for PDAX, specifically the mobile app. He / she will complement the product team by owning features end-to-end from user research, development, launch, and continuous improvement.
- Drive for the best customer experience possible. Work closely with UX to develop, test, and deliver assets to engineering. Continuously conduct customer and competitive research and integrate feedback into requirements.
- Continuously research the blockchain, DeFi, and NFT spaces to identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate across teams. Play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders across the company including marketing, operations, and customer support. A collaborative attitude is essential to the job.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently. Write clear user stories and work closely with the development and UI/UX teams to turn them into an executable, prioritized backlog. Coordinate product releases and communicates development status to stakeholders.
- Passion about blockchain and understanding of various DeFi projects and their financial products.
- 2+ years of experience in working in Product or related field. Experience in a startup environment would be a bonus.
- Experience in developing B2B2C or B2C products. Mobile product experience would be a bonus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Adept at communicating with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.