Lennor Metier is looking for an experienced Associate .Net Lead (API) to join a global leader in technology solutions.
What To Expect From The Role
- Leads multiple project teams of other software applications engineers responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration
- Effectively breakdown API business and plan prerequisites to building assignment while working closely with product owners
- Work with the team and business colleagues, define KPIs, data integrity measurements, and data integrity assurance process.
- Analyze performance requirements for APIs and develop plans to improvise
- Participate in the design and development of applications based on business requirements.
- Design & develop .NET web applications with a database backend.
- Design & develop .NET applications with Microsoft Azure cloud-hosted platform.
- Document, analyze, test, and modify custom applications based on design requirements.
- Perform support and maintenance tasks to address production issues reported by business users.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of software development with leadership experience
- Proficiency in .NET/.NET Core, API Development, REST API
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has excellent logic and problem-solving skills, and possess a drive to make a difference
Location: Makati, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Mid Shift
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!