Lennor Metier is hiring for an ASP.Net Developer to join a global information and technology company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Be the go-to person of the team for technical matters
- Supporting the system analysis and application requirements to be more efficient (Ex: DBA, System Architecture, Tech Stack)
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure including testing
- Maintenance and user support
- Provide training and help discover new tools/frameworks
- Performs other ad hoc activities
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years industry experience
- Extensive experience in any of the following frameworks ASP.Net, Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience working with Frontend frameworks/libraries such as ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS/HTML, jQuery
- Experience with building REST APIs and use of versioning tools (GIT)
- Experience in the following skills is an advantage: AWS services and strong security concepts, Linux OS, Data Modeling
Location: Makati City, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Day/Mid Shift
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!