Be a Crucial Member of a Growing and Innovative Art Team
Fresh Prints is a New York based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools.
The Art Assistant Team is responsible for making simple and quick mock-ups for potential orders at Fresh Prints. Examples of these tasks are:
- Vectorizing a client's design
- Placing their vector logo on a template
- Making simple changes
The art team is one of our top selling points and is responsible for making sure these templates get to clients quickly and with outstanding quality.
At Fresh Prints, we provide design mentorship, frequent workshops to improve technical abilities, as well as time to experiment on creating original artwork. A successful Fresh Prints artist loves design. They're excited by a fast-paced environment and love learning.Key Responsibilities
- Upload simple, error-free, high quality proofs, and revisions as quickly as possible
- Professionalism and Readiness to go the extra mile for the team.
- Complete a set number of proofs and revision requests per day. We'll get more into what this means in training.
- Communicate with the Campus Managers and logistics team to make sure our proofs meet their needs.
- You will work with fellow art team members to complete design tasks
- Report to one of the art managers on the leadership team
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- You're reliable and available - frequent access to phone and email
- You are able to recreate art with the pen tool and or tablets
Compensation & Benefits
- Expertise in using Adobe Illustrator
- You have experience creating vector graphics, sometimes from the low-resolution source material
- A well-functioning computer & a strong and stable internet and power connection
- Annual Salary is a range from $4,800 - $6,360 depending on your schedule (night shift makes more money)
- We cover the cost of your Adobe illustrator license
- A fast-paced environment with lots of room for growth and a successful career
- This is a remote "work from home" position
- Training will be at night in the Philippines
- Actual working hours to be finalized upon offer