This is a remote position.
We are looking for a highly motivated ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON to join our dynamic and growing business. The ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON will be responsible for all designing and drafting files from Selections, Council Approvals.
- Preparation of DA & CC Documentation for the proposed
- Liaising with the client to establish the style, configuration, and finishes of the dwellings.
- Preparation of the architectural design and drawings for both the primary and secondary dwellings for the DA and CC.
- Provide architectural assistance to architects in developing construction plans.
- Prepare and develop layouts, elevations, cross-sections in construction drawings.
- Assist architectural teams in dimensional surveys of buildings.
- Apply survey notes in architectural drawings with precise specifications.
- Use advanced software ArchiCAD v25 in preparing architectural plans.
- Assist and support architects in executing multiple architectural projects.
- Interact with clients to implement their plans and goals in architectural project drawings.
- Execute all aspects of architectural processes and issues.
- Maintain all architectural drawings, plans, client specifications, and survey notes in organised manner.
- Ensure compliance with all architectural guidelines and standards
- Prepare design concepts using ArchiCAD
- 3d modeling essential using Twin motion provided
- Management of numerous projects within allocated portfolios
- Work autonomously as well as part of a team with minimal direction
- Adhere to project timelines
- Preparation and lodgement of working documentation to local Councils
- Liaison with local councils, builders, and external consultants
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to make alterations and discuss project parameters
Minimum 3 year of experience Archicad and twin motion
- Demonstrated competence in the use of the ArchiCAD platform
- Thorough understanding of the National Construction Code, Australian Standards and Land
- Use and Planning acts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in working autonomously as well as part of an expandi
Work From Home Requirements
- At least 10mbps internet connection
- Back up internet connection, postpaid or prepaid
- Laptop or Desktop with updated operating systems (at least core i5 or higher)
- Backup laptop or desktop (at least core i5 or higher)
- Headset with mic
- No background noise during work hours
- Must not be currently employed full time