Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet.
But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
About the role...
"If Events are in your DNA as much as us, this is the perfect role for you. You are going to be the first APAC employee working in the events team. We are looking for a native multitasker who loves to innovate, create, question and execute best-in-class physical and virtual events in a fast-paced environment where 2 weeks feel like 2 months.
At o9, you will be responsible for promoting our multiple events through different channels. You can use your creativity and knowledge to create the most compelling messages to invite our audience to join our multiple events. You will also be responsible for identifying, organizing and planning events in conjunction with our international events team."
What you’ll do for us…
- You organize all types of events in the APAC region: Large and small. Physical and virtual. Internal and External.
- You research the external events on the APAC market to understand what are the best events in the industry to determine which ones do we need to attend.
- You take care of the project management of the event. Involving relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless execution.
- You have great priority setting and a sense of urgency
- You are used to working in a multicultural environment and are a true team player
- You understand, act on and embrace the company’s culture and work well in our flat structure
- You are a data lover who is curious about the insights that data bring to the table.
- You consider yourself an excel ninja. Working every day to improve your skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You are prepared to constantly change and adapt your work methods to find the one that works best.
What you’ll have...
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience running physical and virtual events in an international high pace environment
- Proficient use of MS Office package, LinkedIn, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Experience with Excel: Basic formulas, charts, vlookup, pivot tables, etc
- Fluency in English is a must. Big plus if you speak Japanese, Chinese or Korean
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Helicopter view and ability to manage multiple events effectively at the same time.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- You are a team player. At o9 we help and support each other, and offer a hand where and when needed
- An assignment could be part of the hiring process
What we’ll do for you…
- Competitive salary
- Tech tools: Complementary laptop
- Get social: When we work from home, we play from home with fun after-work activities like Social Fridays. If you’re in the office, feel free to join these events in person.
- Flat organization: With a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics).
- Support network: Work with a team you can learn from and every day.
- Diversity: We pride ourselves on our international working environment.
"Our o9 team is filled with passionate and talented people, who are never afraid to try new ways of working. Your every day is full of new learning opportunities with very supportive leadership that empowers you to grow personally and professionally. I can definitely say that o9 is a truly flat organization where you can see how your work affects the big picture"
How the process works
- Apply by clicking the button below.
- You’ll be contacted by our recruiter, who’ll fill you in on all things o9, give you some background about the role and get to know you. They’ll contact you either via video call or phone call - whatever you prefer.
- During the interview phase, you will meet with the Hiring Manager for 30 minutes. An assignment could be part of the hiring process. The recruiter will contact you after the interview to let you know if we’d like to progress your application.
- Your application has progressed! Meet with a new panel for a final round of interviews for 30 minutes each.
- Our recruiter will let you know if you’re the successful candidate. Good luck!
More about us...
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris and London.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of diverse backgrounds and hires without regard to race, colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.