Legalsight is an fantastic company that develops software for a broad range of legal and business functions. We have a distributed team of fun, energetic, and capable developers working on a variety of really cool projects!
Angular Frontend Developer
As an ideal candidate, you have an extensive experience in Frontend Development, a strong understanding of the Angular Framework and its inner workings. You can provide a portfolio or details regarding your previous web development and Angular experience.
• 3+ years of Angular (v2+) experience with at least 1 full project lifecycle involvement
• Good understanding of Angular architecture (modules, services, DI, forms, etc)
• Good understanding of Bootstrap--components, grid, and utilities.
• Basic Angular unit testing experience or at a least familiarity of it
• Responsive design implementation with Bootstrap
• Good grasp of design to frontend code implementation (in Angular Context)
• Git experience
• Experience integrating Angular with JSON REST API endpoints
• Experience integrating third party libraries with Angular, as well as creation of custom component controls.
• A good team player
• Independent, trustworthy, excellent work ethics.
• Quality focused, eye for details and good aesthetics
• Align with the company or the team’s mission, passion, and quality goals.
• Stable internet connection, reliable workstation, decent headset for online calls Nice to have:
• Hands on experience with using IntelliJ based IDE (Webstorm, PhpStorm, etc)
• Hands on experience with Angular unit testing
• Familiarity in other web technologies like nodejs or Wordpress
• Full remote, work from home position. Avoid wasted time in travel and commute traffic.
• Work with a highly dynamic and independent team