We are looking for a Senior Angular developer who is a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through from conception to completion. Our developers often “own” features/tasks and are responsible for scoping, development and testing.
You’re an excellent communicator, with a good command of English, who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We believe communication is critical and there is no such thing as over-communicating.
You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
You’re passionate about creating products that add value and are excited to work in an international environment.
Common responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, develop, test and maintain software systems using Angular and Typescript
- Reviewing code work for correctness and functionality.
- Work closely with project managers to understand business goals and system requirements.
- Troubleshooting and supporting applications.
- Communicating with the team and supporting your peers using chat, audio, and video.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or related field of study.
- 10+ years of experience as TypeScript developer.
- Experience with LAMP stack is a must.
- Strong knowledge of API based webservices.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS is a must.
- C# experience is a big plus
- NativeScipt is even a bigger plus
- Good command of English, must able to communicate with foreign partners and colleagues.
- Positive, customer-service minded, with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, creative, able to take the initiative.
- Ability to keep complex ideas and features simple.
- Previous freelance or remote work experience.