Lennor Metier is hiring for an Android Developer (Mid to Senior) to join a trusted technology company.
What To Expect From The Role
- Build and design next-generation mobile applications for the android platform.
- Collaborate with the design team, technical team, and engineers to define new features.
- Do unit testing of the code for reusability, reliability, and durability.
- Take feedbacks for the performance of the application and make improvements accordingly.
- Identify bugs in the application and insure fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Be updated with the latest technologies and make use of it to acquire maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that the design and performance of the app adhere to the quality standards of the organization.
- Design and implement application updates over a period of time.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience building Android applications
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen size
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with RxJava, Jetpack, and new technologies for Android
Location: Eastwood, Philippines
Setup: Work From home until further notice
Shift: Day/Mid Shift
Salary: 80,000 - 120,000
If you are passionate about this job, we’d love to hear from you!
Lennor is a talent partner for some of the most desired companies and next-generation enterprises looking to fill top talent across creative, digital, engineering, and technology domains. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!