Are you an experienced Affiliate Manager seeking to join a high-flying e-commerce company that promotes and rewards your successes and efforts? Well, this is the job for you!
We have a great new opportunity for an Affiliate Manager who will help to grow the business even further by sourcing affiliates and coordinating the affiliate marketing program.
We have a ton of room for talented individuals to really shine and make themselves invaluable while experiencing and learning from performing high-level tasks. This person can quickly carve out a niche for themselves in this company and be an irreplaceable revenue generator at Titan Power Plus.What will you be doing?
This role will be very dynamic and varied in nature, but some of the tasks you might be expected to perform include:
What are we looking for?
- Manage the affiliate publishers on behalf of Titan Power Plus. Oversee the day-to-day management of affiliate campaigns, provide customer service to existing affiliates by attending to their questions and queries, and resolve issues.
- Set and implement targets for affiliates to meet, as well as suggest suitable terms that affiliates need to abide by. Ensure that commissions and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the development and management of affiliate marketing programs, execute this strategy, and Initiating new campaign ideas, including incentivization and bonuses for the program.
- Affiliate acquisition - recruit and onboard new affiliates and ensure that our audiences are aligned with our target market.
- Support affiliates on the best way to maximize their click-through. This may be done in ways including advising them on copywriting techniques, the best promotional channels, providing them with on-brand content creation ideas, and other marketing tactics.
- Prepare promotional assets for partners such as ready-to-use banners, text, screenshots. Work closely with Graphic Designer, Video Editor on the creation of marketing content such as links or banner images.
- Assess results from affiliate marketing campaigns, evaluate what is working well, and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Regularly report to management regarding the progress of program activities.
We need a rockstar Affiliate Manager who is looking for a challenge as well as the chance to shine in a company that wants to be the best. Other requirements include:
- 3-5 years hands-on experience as Affiliate Manager, preferably in a similar industry.
- Knowledge in ad-serving technologies (Kevel (previously Adzerk), DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) (Now Google Ad Manager), OpenX Ad Server, Broadstreet Ad Server, adColt Ad Server, AdButler, Epom Ad Server, Revive Adserver)
- Experience in campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in perfect English
- Prior experience working with Carro, Refersion, ShareASale or similar platforms to manage affiliates
- Proficient in the use of both Microsoft Office and the Google Suite (Docs/Sheets/Slides etc.)
- Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing
- Availability to overlap working hours with US & UK time zones
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and maintain long-lasting relationships
- Excellent time management and project management skills
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising etc.) and at least 1 year experience as an affiliate.
We have a dream of revolutionising the remote working lifestyle and are ready to throw you right into our awesome atmosphere! With fun team meetings, regular awards and sweet bonuses, this company invests our success straight back into you.
You'll be joining a fantastic team and an incredible culture that promotes excellence by giving you the rewards you deserve. If any of this sounds right for you and you're willing and ambitious to show off your full potential, apply now!Why Titan Power Plus?
Titan Power Plus provides charging to over half a million ecstatic customers worldwide! We have continued to revolutionise the world of mobile charging by supplying our customers with a faster and infinitely more durable charging solution. With over 5 billion people requiring mobile chargers and a weak array of competitor charging products; we have quickly begun to dominate this industry, and we are growing at an alarming rate, having closed off our first year, turning over nearly $10 million.
It is now an exciting time as we are moving into our third year, and we are looking to expand and hire an elite selection of new team members to help us advance to new heights!Our customers are an undying force of passionate supporters…
We have built an army of loyal fans who sing our brand's praises for providing unmatched quality and unbending faith in the personal and loving touch we provide through our outstanding customer service. This is reflected in our sea of thousands of 5-star reviews throughout every review platform from Trustpilot to Facebook.Our team is our family...
We're stronger when we work together. Our willingness and desire to collaborate is our secret to success. We are breaking down the boundaries of the remote working environment, and we strive to create a new culture in this space. Intimacy and close communication can be lost in this industry, and it's often considered a lonely role when seas and mountains separate team members. We seek to break down these mountains by creating a strong, loyal bond and a family that we are sure you will not find anywhere else.
We welcome applications from all individuals from all backgrounds. If you share our values, we'll want to work with you to bring out your best self. Your future is ours as well, and we want to take you to new heights of success. We thrive when you grow, and we will ensure that you are constantly learning and growing with us!Our mission...
We're here to have a positive impact on people and the planet for generations. We want to supply superior satisfaction and quality to our customers throughout the globe and become a household name we can be proud of. We strive to continue to connect with the world through our humorous and playful marketing styles. We aim to revolutionise the mobile accessories market and dominate this space with the most progressive tech and, in doing so, reduce common household waste by offering a long-lasting charging solution. With this success, we hope to better the world environmentally and by supporting our favourite charities and movements.