We are looking to hire an experienced Affiliate Marketing Professional to join our team who is capable of sourcing and searching for deals in different digital platforms, able to think creatively, familiar with brand partnerships, and has solid affiliate marketing strategies.
This role offers a unique opportunity for the right person to help guide and deliver on a new marketing strategy for the company.
This position will be responsible for product marketing, information technology, and marketing communications to roll out different affiliate marketing initiatives. The primary objective of this centers on planning, developing, and executing marketing programs.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Help build/manage affiliate partnerships.
- Identify unique partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing/sales team to help increase brand awareness.
- Prepare weekly reporting/analysis.
- Identify priority features based on market analysis, to find untapped opportunities for growth.
- Help develop strategies that drive monetization.
- Work with a team to produce a social media strategy that helps drive monetization.
- Help develop “go-to-market” strategies.
- Potential development of pricing/packaging strategies.
Why We Think This Job Is Great
- It’s a remote full-time, 100% remote position where you’ll work from home with equipment provided by the company.
- You’ll be eligible for company benefits including health coverage (medical, dental, vision), vacation leave, and life insurance.
- Our company highly promotes work-life balance.
- You’ll have the resources you need to learn, lead, and deliver results.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications, English or a related discipline.
- Effective and well-developed communication skills are also a prerequisite, with especially strong written as well as verbal skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively and exercise flexibility as needed.
- 2+ years of business development, marketing, and/or sales experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a wide variety of audiences, demonstrating strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to track, analyze and report results and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Demonstrable digital networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Knowledge of online digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
Bold Business is a remote-first, global outsourced-solutions company with over $7B in service solutions over the past 25 years. Our international team helps the world’s leading companies transform their ideas into bold impacts. From Fortune 500 organizations looking to reduce operational costs by 40%-60% to fast-growth startups looking to scale, we work behind the scenes and empower companies to do more for less.
If you like to move fast and have a bias for action, you’ll fit right into our fast-paced, results-based environment. We’re a 100% remote/virtual team environment where you can work from wherever you are.