Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with software engineering and technical troubleshooting
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently in order to work effectively with English and Vietnamese-speaking clients
About The Job
- Experience with Firebase advanced features (remote configuration, A/B test)
- Experience with general software engineering
- Experience with monetization solutions (e.g., AdMob, AdManager, AdSense) and Data Analytics solutions
- Customer support experience
- Ability to operate within a fast-paced environment with little or no guidance
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) is a partner-focused organization within Global Partnerships that prides itself in providing great service and creating innovative solutions. OPG partners with online publishers and app developers around the world to grow their businesses using our portfolio of products including AdSense, AdMob, and Ad Manager. In this role, you will engage with mobile application developers and use insights to influence product strategy and design. You’ll work with sales teams as the product expert and technical advisor on advertising monetization products, helping mobile application companies build and grow their businesses. You'll work with external partners on technical product optimizations and issues. You'll scale solutions and processes, position products and features, develop collateral and messaging to enable adoption, and bring products and features to market with uptake and growth.
Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate Google products to enhance their sites and apps. Global Partnerships team members expand and support these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners. The wider Global Partnerships team includes a variety of different organizations, including CorpDev, Emerging Business Development, Strategy and Operations, Google for Startups, Area 120 and our Display Advertising Business.Responsibilities
- Build expertise around mobile app ad monetization products and implementations (Android, iOS)
- Resolve product and technical escalations from sales teams and develop solutions to scale support. Speak English and Vietnamese fluently in order to effectively communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market, who may be from English or Vietnamese-speaking regions/countries
- Drive technical and product consultations with mobile app developers. Work closely with sales teams to provide the right solution for their business
- Identify opportunities to optimize strategies and workflows, and develop and roll out best practices to accelerate product adoption and growth
- Serve as the representative of our publishers and work with Global Product Leads, Product Management and Engineering teams to influence product strategy, design, and prioritization
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .