Who We Are At Virgil
Virgil is a tech-forward provider of adult behavioral therapy across the United States. We believe that patients, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for adults struggling with behavioral disorders in the environment best suited to help them - their home or ours.
We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us.About The Role
Admissions Specialists are responsible for being the first point of contact for all new clients looking to inquire about Virgil's services. Providing clients an empathetic space, collecting all necessary personal, clinical, and insurance documentation to determine a patient's eligibility for admission is a crucial component of the role. In addition, Admissions Specialists are responsible for developing a memorable and industry best initial patient experience for all Virgil patients.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Create an exceptional client experience for all incoming individuals seeking services.
- Help maintain an industry best level of customer care.
- Diligently and accurately register client information throughout the patients initial onboarding call and beyond.
- Work closely with clinical and operational teams to ensure a seamless transition from first contact to care.
- Provide an empathetic space for clients to discuss their personal concerns and sensitive questions about services.
- Strong ability to convey empathy and the ability to connect with clients on a professional level.
- Strong verbal and written communication (English), and technical fluency
- A workspace conducive to client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance, as well as appropriate work from home set-up and internet speed.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to obtain client information concisely, and in line with policies and procedures.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions.
- The innate ability to listen and assess client needs and information they're sharing.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships that foster organizational success.
- Maintains high standards despite pressing deadlines; does work right the first time; corrects own errors; regularly produces accurate, thorough, professional work.
- Comfort working in a startup environment and being part of creating process and workflows, as well as assisting in any changes as the business scales.
In addition to our clinicians and supporting departments, our company is built around four cross functional teams (spanning operations, product, marketing, business development, etc.):
- Demand - Deliver top notch products and services to our growing number of patients. You’ll work with patients to understand pain points and optimize the patient journey from first contact to start of care to offboarding.
- Supply - Own and manage the relationship with our clinical practitioners. You are responsible for the growth of our clinician ecosystem by attracting, recruiting, and retaining high quality behavioral care providers.
- Platform - Build tools and provide services to optimize and improve the delivery of clinical care. You’ll help match the right provider with the right family, coordinate clinical care, and develop digital therapeutics products.
- Quality - Improve the quality of care delivered to our patients. You’ll ensure that we provide strong clinical outcomes, develop training platforms to level up our providers, and maintain compliance with a variety of payor and regulatory requirements.
At Virgil, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located in the following cities: San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, and Kyiv. While everyone currently works remotely, we envision a future that balances face to face collaboration with a remote friendly environment.The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Virgil is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.