We are looking for a responsible Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your job will be to provide clerical support to the management and employees and to coordinate all daily administrative activities.
The Administrator should be highly organized and able to multitask with ease. Ultimately, a successful Administrator should be able to ensure our office procedures run smoothly.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Consolidate timesheets for payroll and billing purposes.
- Process monthly bills payment.
- Record expenses and submit monthly expense reports.
- Coordinate with the HMO provider regarding new enrollments, renewals, and deletions.
- Monitor the compliance of annual and monthly government requirements.
- Facilitate ad-hoc repair of company equipment.
- Keep the equipment inventory system up-to-date.
- Order office equipment and research new suppliers.
- Plan team activities and events.
- Prepare various reports required by the management and submit them in a timely manner.
- Ensure administrative tasks are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective way.
- Improve administrative systems and processes.
- Help the organization remain legally compliant with government requirements.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer or a similar role is an advantage. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Familiarity in the Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.) is an advantage
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
Perks and Benefits
- Monthly One-on-one Check-in and Career Coaching
- Individually-curated Growth and Learning Plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Fully Remote
- Paid Holidays and Leaves
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership Discount
- Full Health Benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Internet Allowance
- Inclusion in Spectrum One's company-wide Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Program (scheduled in 2nd half of 2021)
- Company-provided equipment. We provide MacBooks!
Spectrum One has helped companies of all shapes and sizes - from startups to multinational corporations - design and develop web and mobile applications that transform their businesses and solve real-world challenges. Our team of exceptionally talented developers, designers, and consultants have worked with our clients in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We’ve already made an impact across different industries ranging from healthcare, genomics, logistics, e-commerce, and manpower services.
Our core mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users, while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients. We do so by providing high-quality work at reasonable prices and constantly exceeding our customer's expectations. We’re currently experiencing hyper growth and we’re looking for more people with world-class skills and talent to join our expanding team.